We Have Supplied Chicagoland Homes With Quality Residential Doors For Over 60 Years
When it comes to selecting residential entry doors, where do you even begin? If you own a single family home, with a few exceptions, your choices are defined by your own personal style, your imagination, and, of course, your budget.
If you live in a condo or townhome, your options may become more limited, as homeowners’ associations generally identify specific criteria so that all units meet the community standards. In addition, there are a number of fire and life safety codes that must be adhered to in multifamily dwellings that do not necessarily apply to single family detached housing. Make no mistake; there are certain applications in single family homes that must also meet fire and life safety standards.
Then, of course, particularly in multifamily units, there are entry and exit points within the building that may even require doors that meet commercial ratings. Oh, you thought commercial doors were only for stores, office buildings, and the like? Don’t let the word “commercial” throw you; there are certain circumstances where these doors are required in residences as well.
Now, ProVia’s Online Visualizer helps take the guess-work away!
By providing you with a way to look at typical model homes or your own home with new “skin”, we’ve equipped you with tools to take away the guess-work and anxiety. ProVia product options offer you endless possibilities to create the home of your dreams. Once you have your design created, contact us to receive expert care in finalizing your design project.
Entry Door Brands We Carry Include
Fiberglass Entry Doors
- Resist nicks and dents
- Has the genuine look and feel of a wood door, including a true stile-and-rail grain pattern, but without the performance problems associated with natural wood products
- Offers four times greater insulation performance than any wood door
- Sculpted from today’s composite materials
- 30-year limited warranty
Steel Entry Doors
- Proven to be more secure than traditional wood-edged doors
- Reinforced lockset area, providing a rigid base for locksets
- Interlocking steel edge incorporates six 90° bends in each edge ensuring stability and strength
- The 12-gauge plate riveted inside each door adds extra strength to the hinge area
- Contains a solid high-density polyurethane core resulting in an R-15.2 insulating value for doors without glass
- Vinyl extrusion locks the steel skins together, but separates the exterior skin from the interior skin, eliminating the transfer of heat or cold through the steel skins
- 20-year warranty
Colors and Finishes
Paint Finishes Available:
Stain Finishes Available: