With The Albany Door Company, you can count on the following:
- Quality Products: One of the best warranties in the business
- Superior Finishes: They take pride in having the best looking pre-finished door units on the market.
- Customized To Fit Your Needs: They specialize in custom sizes, colors, and configurations.
- Industry Competitive Pricing: Quality products at quality prices
- Computer Controlled Production: For enhanced lead times
- Family owned and operated: They have pride in their doors and work hard to make the best products possible.
The majority of doors we sell from Albany are fiberglass – either smooth or textured. They also have steel doors as well. All of their glass products meet energy star requirements. The two lock products they use are Kwikset or Schlage.
The most popular finishes are antique brass, satin nickel and aged bronze but there are more to choose from. You can also pick a lever or knob handle and a single or double deadbolt. The lockset area is reinforced to deter breakage. They offer magazine slots, peep sites and kick plates as well as transoms, and sidelights for the door system. A full list of accessories can be found here.
There is a large selection of stain colors and paint finishes. As far as glass, here are the ones that are selected most often – expressions, fontana, heirlooms, majestic, and nouveau.
There are many designs that you can select from as well as different finishes for the caming – this is the wrought iron that is used on the glass to create the designs. There is oil rubbed bronze, patina, brass, satin nickel, wrought iron, and black chrome. You can view a full list of styles here.