Sunrise’s Sliding windows are stylish and built to last. The contoured design offers clean lines and maximum visible glass area.
Homeowners seeking to maintain a greater level of comfort at home can rely on Sunrise’s Sliding windows which are not only designed to guard against harsh weather elements, but also to look great. The unique design of our Tilt-In Sliding window makes cleaning a breeze by allowing the sashes to swing into your home. For draft-free comfort, easy operation and solid performance our Sliding windows get the job done!
Features and Benefits
- Our signature narrowline window design for maximum glass viewing area
- Coved interior glazing bead for traditional design lines
- Polyurethane window frame insulation provides added comfort and the ultimate in energy efficiency
- Lift out sliders with dual brass rollers featuring a stainless steel axle for years of worry free performance
- Enjoy added peace of mind with recessed pick resistant locks and night latches for venting
- Standard sliding window provide easy, lift out sashes
- Optional in-swing sashes offer added efficiency, and can be easily cleaned from inside your home
- Three Section Configurations available in both lift-out and tilt-in operation styles
This data is accurate as of February 26, 2009. Due to ongoing product changes, updated test results, or new industry standards or requirements, this data may change over time. Ratings are for sizes specified by NFRC for testing and certification. Ratings may vary depending on use of tempered glass, different grid and decorative glass options, glass for high altitudes, and coastal applications.
- Jamb depth: 3-1/4″
- Mainframe weld: Fusion
- Sash weld: Fusion
- Standard Glass: Double-pane clear
- Standard Spacer: 7/8″ MaxEdge™ Warm Edge (except some decorative glass options)
- Weather-stripping: Triple Mylar fin seal
- Exterior mainframe: Contour
- Interior mainframe: Beveled
- Glazing beads: Coved
- Ventilation Latches: Standard
- Lock: Flush-mounted French lever, two on all windows over 26″ high
- Operation: Four tandem brass rollers, snap-in roller tracks
- Insulation: Polyurethane insulated main frames
- Meeting rail: Triple weather-stripping Mylar fin seal
- Screen frame: Extruded aluminum, half-screen standard (Optional Full Screen)
- All windows are custom manufactured on 1/8″ increments
With Sunrise Windows and Doors, you’ve got plenty of options to beautify your window or door. View all the decorative options here.