Built to last while also providing the beauty, charm, style and versatility you’ll enjoy for years to come.
For a fresh, open view from your home, Sunrise’s Casement windows offer a unique blend of charm and elegance. Two continuous seals of weather-strip around the window’s perimeter stop drafts from entering your home and provide you with the ultimate in comfort. Custom design enhancements offer the style and versatility you desire.
Features and Benefits
- Stepped internal and contoured external design maximizes the beauty while minimizing the appearance of the frame and sash
- Stylish full flip nesting hardware allows Casement windows over 17 3/8” wide to open to a 90° angle so the exterior pane of glass can be cleaned from inside the home
- Recessed single lever multi-point locking system with heavy-duty metal keepers provide added security
- Dual weather-stripping system with compression and primary weather seals protects against drafts
- Squareness ensured through adjustable hinge system
- Polyurethane window frame insulation provides added comfort and the ultimate in energy efficiency
- Recessed screen is positioned further outside to maximize the visible viewing area
- Low profile and ergonomically designed screen clip allows for easy screen removal
This data is accurate as of February 26, 2009. Due to ongoing product changes, updated test results, or new industry standards or requirements, this data may change over time. Ratings are for sizes specified by NFRC for testing and certification. Ratings may vary depending on use of tempered glass, different grid and decorative glass options, glass for high altitudes, and coastal applications.
- Jamb depth: 3-1/4″
- Mainframe weld: Fusion
- Sash weld: Fusion
- Standard Glass: Double-pane clear
- Standard Spacer: 7/8″ MaxEdge™ Warm Edge (except some decorative glass options)
- Weather-stripping: High density polycell gasket and primary bulb seal
- Glazing beads: Coved
- Handle: Full flip fold-down nesting handle system
- Lock: High-security multi-point locking systems, controlled by one lever
- Operation: Open 90° for easy cleaning from inside
- Screen frame: Powder coated aluminum
- Mulled (combined) units: Equal sight lines for uniform look
- Insulation: Polyurethane insulated main frames
- All windows are custom manufactured on 1/8″ increments
With Sunrise Windows and Doors, you’ve got plenty of options to beautify your window or door. View all the decorative options here.