The beauty and expansive views with a custom made bay or bow window is a wonderful option for your home.
Choose from an array of glass designs, size, and woodgrain interior colors in preserving your home’s classic look! Our Bay windows provide a larger center picture window with your choice of Double Hung or Casement windows on the ends. A choice of 30-degree or 45-degree angle is certain to give you the ideal seat area you desire.
Designed with stunning 3, 4, 5 or 6 equal sized sections, our Bow windows give your room new dimension and symmetrical style. Select from a variety of colors, woodgrains and dynamic glass options to make your new Bow window a backdrop of elegance in your favorite room. Bow windows are available in custom sizes and offer various combinations of ventilating Double Hungs or Casements, and fixed Picture units.
Features and Benefits
- High quality seatboards, headboards and side panels are manufactured from furniture grade 1 1/8″ thick oak veneer plywood versus typical 3/4″ thick plywood
- Interior surfaces of Bay windows are also available with optional Pionite® laminates, which eliminate the need to paint or stain the Bay’s interior, while also providing greater ease of maintenance and more durability. Pionite® surfaces are available in Painters White, Golden Oak, Provincial Oak, Colonial Cherry or Brazilian Pecan
- An anti-water penetration system helps protect against unwanted water and moisture damage. This system protects your most precious investment—your home
- Jamb depth: Custom
- Mainframe weld (window): Fusion
- Sash weld: Fusion
- Head, set & jambs: 1-1/8″ oak plywood (birch available)
- Standard Glass: Double-pane clear
- Standard Spacer: 7/8″ MaxEdge™ Warm Edge (except some decorative glass options)
- Exterior mainframe: Contour
- Interior mainframe: Beveled or stepped
- Glazing beads: Coved
- Operation: Either two operating casements (standard) or two double hung windows (optional)
- Bay angle: Either 30° or 45°
- Bow angle: 10°
- Sight lines: Equal
- Insulation: Polyurethane insulated
- main frames and mullion cavities (insulated seat board optional)
- Cable Support System: Optional
- All exterior exposed wood surfaces are covered with white vinyl laminate
- Double Insulated Seat option
- Edge banding (wood and laminate available)
- Additional Operating units available (standard are the two exterior flanker unit)
- All Fixed units
With Sunrise Windows and Doors, you’ve got plenty of options to beautify your window or door. View all the decorative options here.