Sliding Patio Doors
When it comes to maximum comfort, beauty, efficiency and safety — Sunrise has the sliding door that outperforms!
The fine craftsmanship of our premium sliding doors provides a visual presentation that your friends and family will appreciate. It’s more than an entrance or egress, it’s a statement of who you are, your view on life, and how you want the world to enter and exit. Sunrise Sliding doors are the perfect complement to your home’s individuality and the design décor you’re creating.
The door panels are specially designed to allow for maximum viewing area, and strength to withstand daily use. Dependable security, high durability and easy operation are just a part of the inside story on how Sunrise has transformed a good idea into a great Sliding door for every home style. And, it is backed by our Lifetime Non-Prorated Transferable Warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Three-point locking system provides greater security
- Optional ventilation/dead bolt foot-lock available
- Exclusive full-length interlock for easy, unhampered operation
- FiberCore+Plus, featuring a fiberglass structural core surrounded by a layer of polyurethane insulation, offers you a door system that is guaranteed to perform for a lifetime.
- Quad seal weather-stripping offers double protection over the industry standard
- Oversized twin tandem steel rolling system
- Polyurethane insulation for superior efficiency
- Top hung screen door provides a lifetime of trouble-free operation
- Brass and Brushed Nickel door handle finishes are standard
|Sliding Door||Ultra-U Plus||0.30||0.27|
This data is accurate as of February 26, 2009. Due to ongoing product changes, updated test results, or new industry standards or requirements, this data may change over time. Ratings are for sizes specified by NFRC for testing and certification. Ratings may vary depending on use of tempered glass, different grid and decorative glass options, glass for high altitudes, and coastal applications.
- Jamb depth: 5 5/8″
- Panel weld: Fusion
- Standard Glass: Tempered clear
- Standard Spacer: MaxEdge
- Weather-stripping: Quad4
- Glazing beads: Coved
- Handle: Standard Forever Finish Brass and Brushed Nickel (4 other finishes available)
- Lock: Integral keylock
- Operation: Two tandem heavy-duty oversized adjustable steel rollers
- Insulation: Polyurethane insulated main frames
- Interlock: Fiberglass I-beam reinforced
- Screen frame: Top-hung, heavy-duty extruded aluminum
- Screen material: Electrostatic fiberglass mesh